Brownstone Communications is the official vehicle for the work of founder Barbara Phillips, MPRCA.
Barbara is a skilled, experienced strategic communications leader. She advises organisations on how to create purpose led, racially inclusive cultures and retain their best people. By drawing on PR, storytelling, and coaching techniques she delivers both an enhanced external reputation and more sustainable relationships with employees, customers, and stakeholders.
She has a B.A. (Hons) in Media & Linguistics, an M.A. in Communications Management, is and NLP Certified Coach and Practitioner and an accredited Workplace and Commercial Mediator
Barbara is also a long-standing racial justice activist and trainer and sits on the board of a number of organisations:
• Sitting Magistrate – Ministry of Justice - North West London Justice Area
• Public Relations and Communications Association (PRCA) Board member July 2020 (voluntary)
• The Black Curriculum Advisory Board member including fundraising and corporate strategy March 2020 (voluntary)
• Blue Hexagon Events Board member September 2019 (commercial)
• Founding Chair of the Race and Ethnicity Equity Board (REEB) founded in July 2020 by the PRCA in an effort to redress the lack of racial equity in the PR and communications industry
PO Box 76655
020 8451 8965
Mon-Fri: 8 am-6 pm